Monday, August 25, 2008

ETK Program Minimum - Week 3, Day 1:

Wall Squat, 24kg Halo, & Pump Stretch for 10 minutes

32kg:
42 Swings x 6 + 10 = 262 Total
55 sec Rest x 5 + 30 sec

Racked Carry 40 sec

Wow! Here I go again... I was having to swing lower from the 4th set onward because of energy. In order to maintain good form without having enough force (energy) to swing to chest level, the swings are lowered to belly level. I know I cannot sacrifice form for anything. So, should I just lower the reps to get a good chest high swing, or does it matter?

Most of my swings begin by single arm and splitting the total, then as I get tired, alternate more often until which I may have to do two-handed swings. I almost lost my grip on the last two reps of the 6th set, which was alternating singles. The last 10 reps were two-handed.

I was smoked, but then I felt stronger!
:)

No comments: