Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ask and Ye shall receive... or just show up.

The highlight of my RKC experience was when my girlfriend and I were walking back after dinner to the dorm on Sunday evening. We just happened to see Pavel and his Posse walking to a restaurant for their dinner. I was stoked to see them and had to greet Pavel. I told him that I didn't get a chance to get my picture taken with him. Well, Big W2, now Senior RKC just happened to have a camera where to my surprise, all were willing to comply! Pavel and his Posse were most gracious to pause for one of their fans. Here are the pics Will Williams took and sent to me on my belated request. Thank you W2, SRKC!


The Pose

And

The Candid Good-bye


Today's practice...
ETK Program Minimum - Week 7, Day 3:

Wall Squats, 24kg Halos, & Pumps x 10 reps x 2

32kg Practice:
C&P x 2L&R
Snatch x 3L&R

20 Two-handed Swings on the minute x 12
Total = 240

Overhead Carry singles x 40 seconds

3 comments:

Nikki Shlosser said...

I'm so jealous! Very cool. :)

BITSA said...

Lucky You! Great timing, great pics!

Anonymous said...

Cheers JR! Proud to be one of the posse.

W2 over-