Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Program Minimum advance III

Tuesday, I felt good. So this is what I did:
Z-health Follow Along (RPE 17: Balance was about 97%)
Eischens Yoga for Warriors (RPE 17: The hand stands against the wall were tough on my wrists. So, I improvised with my fists.)

Wednesday's mobility, stretch, and warm-up:
Z-health NWU Level 1, Brettzel, 16kg RKC Armbars, Face the wall squats, 16kg Halos, and Pump stretches.

Wednesday's Program Minimum:
28kg alternating TGU on the minute x 8 (RPE 18: Much more focus and intent and found some discrepancies.)
28kg various style handed swings x 20 on the minute x 10 (RPE 18+: Good sweat. Thought I was done and ready to shower. Remembered to cool down.)

Cool Down:
Eischens Yoga for Beginners (RPE 16: "Back Dome" or back bridge felt stronger.)

No comments: